Friday, February 17, 2006

I am now officially employed!

i Hannah Kim, have been hired by La Cite Models and Talent Agency Inc..
how great is that?
i am a part-time model and talent scout! HAHAHA
i LOVE IT!
i get logged for 16hours a week but really i just need to find 120 leads a week.
i start after i get back from texas.
Finally a job with flexible hours!
whats funnier is that my manager wants me to consider modelling/commercial work hahaha "asians are in high demand, and you have a great height"
but really, its tempting because the agency would pay for all photos for my portfolio since i dont have one, but its still risky buisness.... if you let the agency pay for your stuff they eat 25% instead of just the normal 10%....but in the end you'd still be making a lot of money - if you can find work that is! lol
Either way, i strangely managed to get my foot in [the door] the entertainment industry! lol

i'm off to texas in 2 hours!

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

all i can say is that im extremely jealous....HAHAHHAH!! DUDE THAT IS FREAKING FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!
anyway have fun in texas, you better come back burnt and with an accent HAHAHAH! anyways i need to brush my disgusting morning breath mouth and perhaps even wash my blanket-wrinkled face...yah i hear that long hours of sleep usually does this to ya....
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-jowen!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home