Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where have I been the last couple of days?

why is it that i'm once again soooo incredibly screwed for my exam tomorrow?
i seriously must have written hundreds and hundreds of exams in my life and i've still managed to escape the studying part that should happen pre-examination.
i really do wonder how got where i am.
how am i still in school?
SERIOUSLY.
this boggles my mind.
i know i dont deserve to be in school.
and i dont deserve to be passing or get the grades that i get.
i'm too damn good at wasting time.
it's disgusting.
we'll see how this exam goes, but the thing is i NEVER learn my lesson....
because things always end up okay.
okay is something i've accepted.
but really i should be wanted EXCELLENT.
or PERFECT.
but i've become too comfortable with just being okay.
this sucks.
i wish i was seriously a nerd.
i am a nerd.
just one who doesn't know what it really means to study.
oh shame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home