Friday, February 08, 2008

the skinny fat girl.

so i didnt manage to do the cleanse. couldnt find any laxative tea so didnt even try. i guess i wont do it until i go to canada or until someone can mail me some laxative tea.
this past week all i did was eat. hanging out at sarah's meant eating non-stop! seriously! lol but the food was SO GOOD! sarah has an oven so she is always cooking some kind of amazing food!! and susie makes the best strawberry pie!! gahhhhhhh! i must have gained a pound or two from eating such rich foods! i can still fit into my jeans though, which i really thought i wouldnt be able to because i feel soo fat from eating like a monster hahahah but i guess i just have a weird body...like how do i wear a size 28?? SERIOUSLY. i dont understand either *sigh* i guess all my fat goes to my arms or something. gross. my lower body stays so skinny its freakish. but my upper body is that of a fat girl. ewww. its back to the gym and regular healthy eating on monday! WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home